Use of varenicline versus bupropion and risk of psychiatric adverse events
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1336–1343, July 2013
How to Cite
Pasternak, B., Svanström, H. and Hviid, A. (2013), Use of varenicline versus bupropion and risk of psychiatric adverse events. Addiction, 108: 1336–1343. doi: 10.1111/add.12165
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Danish Medical Research Council
Table S1 International Classification of Disease (ICD)-10 codes used for the identification of outcome events.
Table S2 International Classification of Disease (ICD)-10 and Anatomic Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) codes used for the identification of covariates included in propensity score.
Table S3 Outcome events by diagnostic subgroup in propensity score-matched cohort.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.