Randomized controlled trial of cognitive behaviour therapy for comorbid post-traumatic stress disorder and alcohol use disorders
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1397–1410, August 2013
How to Cite
Sannibale, C., Teesson, M., Creamer, M., Sitharthan, T., Bryant, R. A., Sutherland, K., Taylor, K., Bostock-Matusko, D., Visser, A. and Peek-O'Leary, M. (2013), Randomized controlled trial of cognitive behaviour therapy for comorbid post-traumatic stress disorder and alcohol use disorders. Addiction, 108: 1397–1410. doi: 10.1111/add.12167
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.