Incidence trends of cannabis and cocaine use from periodic Spanish general population surveys: effect of standardizing results by age structure
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1450–1458, August 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Niubò, A., Sordo, L., Fortiana, J., Brugal, M. T. and Domingo-Salvany, A. (2013), Incidence trends of cannabis and cocaine use from periodic Spanish general population surveys: effect of standardizing results by age structure. Addiction, 108: 1450–1458. doi: 10.1111/add.12170
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Plan on Drugs (PNSD). Grant Number: 2007I044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.