Commentary on Maclennan et al. (2013)
Commentary on Maclennan et al. (2013): Evolution of local alcohol policy research. What's next?
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 896–897, May 2013
How to Cite
Wolfson, M. (2013), Commentary on Maclennan et al. (2013): Evolution of local alcohol policy research. What's next?. Addiction, 108: 896–897. doi: 10.1111/add.12173
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guide to Community Preventive Services. Preventing Excessive Alcohol Consumption. Available at: http://www.thecommunityguide.org/alcohol/index.html (accessed 22 March 2013).
- 5Agendas, Alternatives, and Public Policies, 2nd edn. New York, USA: Addison Wesley Longman, Inc.; 1995.
- 6Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity, 2nd edn. Oxford/New York: Oxford University Press, Inc.; 2010., , , , , et al.
- 8Brownson R. C. , Colditz G. A. , Proctor E. K. , editors. Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health. Oxford/New York: Oxford University Press; 2012.
- 12The legislative impact of social movement organizations: the anti-drunken driving movement and the 21-year-old drinking age. Soc Sci Q 1995; 76: 311–327.
- 16Doctors and Demonstrators: How Political Institutions Shape Abortion Law in the United States, Britain, and Canada. Chicago/London: University of Chicago Press; 2011.