LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Managing opioid dependence treatment and controlling for HIV incidence among injecting drug users in Greece: a case study of optimism in the face of adversity
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1174–1175, June 2013
How to Cite
Malliori, M., Golna, C., Souliotis, K. and Hatzakis, A. (2013), Managing opioid dependence treatment and controlling for HIV incidence among injecting drug users in Greece: a case study of optimism in the face of adversity. Addiction, 108: 1174–1175. doi: 10.1111/add.12179
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- 3European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA). Annual Report 2012 on the state of the drugs problem in Europe. Lisbon: EMCDDA; 2012.
- 4European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Risk Assessment on HIV in Greece. Stockholm: ECDC; 2012.
- 5HIV-1 outbreak among injecting drug users in Greece, 2011: a preliminary report. Euro Surveill 2011; 16: 1–5., , , , , et al.
- 6World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). WHO, UNODC, UNAIDS Technical Guide, for countries to set targets for universal access to HIV prevention, treatment and care for injecting drug users—2012 revision. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2012.