The author has no connection with tobacco, alcohol, pharmaceutical or gaming industries.
A critique of Minozzi et al.'s pain relief and dependence systematic review, and authors' response
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1162–1171, June 2013
How to Cite
McAuliffe, W. E., Minozzi, S., Amato, L. and Davoli, M. (2013), A critique of Minozzi et al.'s pain relief and dependence systematic review, and authors' response. Addiction, 108: 1162–1171. doi: 10.1111/add.12181
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.