The impact of cigarette pack shape, size and opening: evidence from tobacco company documents
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 1658–1668, September 2013
How to Cite
Kotnowski, K. and Hammond, D. (2013), The impact of cigarette pack shape, size and opening: evidence from tobacco company documents. Addiction, 108: 1658–1668. doi: 10.1111/add.12183
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- CIHR/Training Grant in Population Intervention for Chronic Disease Prevention: A Pan-Canadian Program. Grant Number: 53893
- Propel Centre for Population Health Impact
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research New Investigator Award
- Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute Junior Investigator Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.