Mental health differences between frequent cannabis users with and without dependence and the general population
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1459–1469, August 2013
How to Cite
van der Pol, P., Liebregts, N., de Graaf, R., ten Have, M., Korf, D. J., van den Brink, W. and van Laar, M. (2013), Mental health differences between frequent cannabis users with and without dependence and the general population. Addiction, 108: 1459–1469. doi: 10.1111/add.12196
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Netherlands organization for health research and development. Grant Number: 31160009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.