‘Ecstasy’ and the use of sleep medications in a general community sample: a 4-year follow-up
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 1640–1648, September 2013
How to Cite
Tait, R. J., George, A. and Olesen, S. (2013), ‘Ecstasy’ and the use of sleep medications in a general community sample: a 4-year follow-up. Addiction, 108: 1640–1648. doi: 10.1111/add.12200
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- NHMRC Programme Grant. Grant Number: 179805
- NHMRC Project Grant. Grant Number: 157125
Appendix SA STROBE Diagram of recruitment and participation.
Appendix SB Spearman's correlation coefficients between each category of substances reported. Below the diagonal are results from wave 2: above the diagonal from wave 3.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.