Internet addiction assessment tools: dimensional structure and methodological status
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1207–1216, July 2013
How to Cite
Lortie, C. L. and Guitton, M. J. (2013), Internet addiction assessment tools: dimensional structure and methodological status. Addiction, 108: 1207–1216. doi: 10.1111/add.12202
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: 89699
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: 371644
- ‘Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec’ (FRSQ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.