Commentary on de Vos et al. (2013)
Commentary on de Vos et al. (2013): Can ecological trends in HIV or HCV incidence be used to assess intervention impact?
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 1082–1083, June 2013
How to Cite
Vickerman, P. and Hickman, M. (2013), Commentary on de Vos et al. (2013): Can ecological trends in HIV or HCV incidence be used to assess intervention impact?. Addiction, 108: 1082–1083. doi: 10.1111/add.12206
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- 10Evidence for the effectiveness of sterile injecting equipment provision in preventing hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus transmission among injecting drug users: a review of reviews. Addiction 2010; 105: 844–859., , , , ,
- 15Decline in community viral load strongly associated with decline HIV incidence among IDU. In: Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections. Boston, USA; 2011., , , , , et al.
- 18Urban Health Research Initiative of the British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS. Drug Situation in Vancouver. Vancouver, Canada; 2009.