Commentary on Kotnowski and Hammond (2013)
Commentary on Kotnowski and Hammond (2013): The importance of cigarette packaging innovation
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 1669–1670, September 2013
How to Cite
Moodie, C. (2013), Commentary on Kotnowski and Hammond (2013): The importance of cigarette packaging innovation. Addiction, 108: 1669–1670. doi: 10.1111/add.12236
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- 2Packaging Design?: Successful Product Branding from Concept to Shelf. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons; 2012.,
- 3packaging in a market economy: the economic and commercial role of packaging communication. Norwich: University of East Anglia, England. 2012.,
- 4Winning at the first and second moments of truth: an exploratory study. Manag Serv Qual 2005; 15: 102–115.
- 5The Total Package: the Evolution and Secret Meanings of Boxes, Bottles, Cans, and Tubes. Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Co; 1995.
- 6Cigarette Pack Art. London: Hamlyn; 1979.
- 7Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: Branding, and Design in Cigarette Packaging. New York: Abbeville Press; 2000.,
- 9The changing future and a new vocabulary for the tobacco industry. Tob J Internat 2012; 4: 89–94.
- 10The importance of cigarette packaging in a dark market: the ‘Silk Cut’ experience. Tob Control 2012. Epub ahead of print., ,
- 13Packaging Europe. Ronhill Unlimited—the first interactive cigarette packaging with QR code. Packaging Europe. 2011. Available at: http://www.packagingeurope.com/Packaging-Europe-News/42007/Ronhill-Unlimited–thefirst-interactive-cigarette-packaging-with-QR-code.html (accessed 23 April 2013) (Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6GbrGDTZD on 14 May 2013).
- 14Canadian Cancer Society. Cigarette Package Health Warnings: International Status Report, 3rd edn. 2012. Available at: http://global.tobaccofreekids.org/files/pdfs/en/WL_status_report_en.pdf (accessed 23 April 2013) (Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6GbrLmfmo on 14 May 2013).
- 15European Commission. Directive of the European parliament and of the council on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the manufacture, presentation and sale of tobacco and related products. Brussels: European Commission. 2012.