Cravings as a mediator and moderator of drinking outcomes in the COMBINE study
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 10, pages 1737–1744, October 2013
How to Cite
Subbaraman, M. S., Lendle, S., van der Laan, M., Kaskutas, L. A. and Ahern, J. (2013), Cravings as a mediator and moderator of drinking outcomes in the COMBINE study. Addiction, 108: 1737–1744. doi: 10.1111/add.12238
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 06:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Number: 5T32 AA007240-32
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.