The epidemiology of substance use among street children in resource-constrained settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 10, pages 1722–1733, October 2013
How to Cite
Embleton, L., Mwangi, A., Vreeman, R., Ayuku, D. and Braitstein, P. (2013), The epidemiology of substance use among street children in resource-constrained settings: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Addiction, 108: 1722–1733. doi: 10.1111/add.12252
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD060478
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!