Concurrent use of khat and tobacco is associated with verbal learning and delayed recall deficits
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 10, pages 1855–1862, October 2013
How to Cite
Hoffman, R. and al'Absi, M. (2013), Concurrent use of khat and tobacco is associated with verbal learning and delayed recall deficits. Addiction, 108: 1855–1862. doi: 10.1111/add.12260
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21 DA024626, R03 TW007219
- University of Minnesota Office of the Vice President for Research and the University of Minnesota Retirees Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.