Comparison of behavioral treatment conditions in buprenorphine maintenance
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 10, pages 1788–1798, October 2013
How to Cite
Ling, W., Hillhouse, M., Ang, A., Jenkins, J. and Fahey, J. (2013), Comparison of behavioral treatment conditions in buprenorphine maintenance. Addiction, 108: 1788–1798. doi: 10.1111/add.12266
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 08:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA020210
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.