These authors contributed equally to this study.
Availability of convenience stores and adolescent alcohol use in Taiwan: a multi-level analysis of national surveys
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2081–2088, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S.-H., Lin, I.-C., Chen, C.-Y., Chen, D.-R., Chan, T.-C. and Chen, W. J. (2013), Availability of convenience stores and adolescent alcohol use in Taiwan: a multi-level analysis of national surveys. Addiction, 108: 2081–2088. doi: 10.1111/add.12278
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Department of Health, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: DOH93-NNB-1012, DOH94-NNB-1014, DOH95-NNB-1012, DOH96-NNB-1041, DOH101-FDA-61102
- Ministry of Education
Vol. 109, Issue 10, 1763, Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.