[The copyright line for this article was changed on 15 July 2014 after original online publication.]
Association between smoking cessation and short-term health-care use: results from an international prospective cohort study (ATTEMPT)
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Addiction published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Society for the Study of Addiction
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 108, Issue 11, pages 1979–1988, November 2013
How to Cite
Beard, E., Shahab, L., Curry, S. J. and West, R. (2013), Association between smoking cessation and short-term health-care use: results from an international prospective cohort study (ATTEMPT). Addiction, 108: 1979–1988. doi: 10.1111/add.12281
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- UK Centre for Tobacco Control Studies (UKCTCs)
- National Centre for Smoking Cessation and Training (NCSCT)
Table S1 Baseline sample characteristics by follow-up status.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.