Influence of affective manipulations on cigarette craving: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2068–2078, December 2013
How to Cite
Heckman, B. W., Kovacs, M. A., Marquinez, N. S., Meltzer, L. R., Tsambarlis, M. E., Drobes, D. J. and Brandon, T. H. (2013), Influence of affective manipulations on cigarette craving: a meta-analysis. Addiction, 108: 2068–2078. doi: 10.1111/add.12284
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: F31 DA033058
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA137357, R01 CA134347
Appendix SA Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA) flow diagram.
Appendix SB Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA) checklist.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.