Homelessness, cigarette smoking and desire to quit: results from a US national study
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 11, pages 2009–2018, November 2013
How to Cite
Baggett, T. P., Lebrun-Harris, L. A. and Rigotti, N. A. (2013), Homelessness, cigarette smoking and desire to quit: results from a US national study. Addiction, 108: 2009–2018. doi: 10.1111/add.12292
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 03:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23DA034008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.