Should public health bodies stop commissioning research from market research companies that serve the tobacco industry?
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2014
How to Cite
Brown, J., Michie, S., Raupach, T. and West, R. (2014), Should public health bodies stop commissioning research from market research companies that serve the tobacco industry?. Addiction, 109: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/add.12302
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- 5Tobacco industry lobbyists and their health-care clients. Lancet 2013; 381: 445., , , , , et al.
- 6Lynton Crosby: I have never discussed tobacco issues with Cameron. The Guardian 2013. Available at: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jul/23/lynton-crosby-tobacco-issues-david-cameron (Accessed 19 August 2013) (Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6IzdgkCIq 19 August 2013).
- 7European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR). Directory of Research. 2013. Available at: http://directory.esomar.org/market17_Healthcare-Pharmaceutical?letter=all and http://directory.esomar.org/market27_Tobacco-Cigarettes?letter=all (accessed 13 May 2013) (Archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6IOsxegoY and http://www.webcitation.org/6IOt8bv8v on 26 July 2013).