The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the organizations and/or agencies the authors are affiliated with.
Retention of participants in medication-assisted programs in low- and middle-income countries: an international systematic review
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 20–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Feelemyer, J., Des Jarlais, D., Arasteh, K., Abdul-Quader, A. S. and Hagan, H. (2014), Retention of participants in medication-assisted programs in low- and middle-income countries: an international systematic review. Addiction, 109: 20–32. doi: 10.1111/add.12303
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2013 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.