The impact of a national alcohol policy on deaths due to transport accidents in Russia
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 2112–2118, December 2013
How to Cite
Pridemore, W. A., Chamlin, M. B., Kaylen, M. T. and Andreev, E. (2013), The impact of a national alcohol policy on deaths due to transport accidents in Russia. Addiction, 108: 2112–2118. doi: 10.1111/add.12311
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.