Methylphenidate for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and drug relapse in criminal offenders with substance dependence: a 24-week randomized placebo-controlled trial†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Addiction published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The Society for the Study of Addiction
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 440–449, March 2014
How to Cite
Konstenius, M., Jayaram-Lindström, N., Guterstam, J., Beck, O., Philips, B. and Franck, J. (2014), Methylphenidate for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and drug relapse in criminal offenders with substance dependence: a 24-week randomized placebo-controlled trial. Addiction, 109: 440–449. doi: 10.1111/add.12369
The license for this article was changed to a CC-BY-NC-ND license on 05/02/2014, after initial online publication on 02/12/2013.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare
- Swedish Research Council
- Stockholm County Council
Vol. 109, Issue 9, 1571–1572, Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
- 13United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). World Drug Report. (United Nations publication, Sales No. E.12.XI.1).
- 19High dose methylphenidate treatment in adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a case report. J Med Case Rep 2012; 6: 125–129., , , ,
- 21American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, Inc.; 1994.
- 24Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis II Personality Disorders (SCID-II). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, Inc.; 1997., , , ,
- 26Conners' Adult ADHD Rating Scales (CAARS): Technical Manual. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems Inc.; 1999., ,
- 27WAIS-III Administration and Scoring Manual. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation; 1997.
- 28International Conference on Harmonization (ICH). Guideline for Good Clinical Practice. 2002.
- 29World Medical Organization. Available at: http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/.
- 30A Cognitive-Behavioral Approach: Treating Cocaine Addiction. NIH Publication no. 98-4308. Rockville, MD: National Institute on Drug Abuse; 1998.