Family transitions and changes in drinking from adolescence through mid-life
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 227–236, February 2014
How to Cite
Staff, J., Greene, K. M., Maggs, J. L. and Schoon, I. (2014), Family transitions and changes in drinking from adolescence through mid-life. Addiction, 109: 227–236. doi: 10.1111/add.12394
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA019606
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD054467
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.