Parental monitoring trajectories and gambling among a longitudinal cohort of urban youth
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 977–985, June 2014
How to Cite
Lee, G. P., Stuart, E. A., Ialongo, N. S. and Martins, S. S. (2014), Parental monitoring trajectories and gambling among a longitudinal cohort of urban youth. Addiction, 109: 977–985. doi: 10.1111/add.12399
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Institute of Child and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD060072
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: T32 MH18834, P30 MH086043
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R37 DA011795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.