Cost-effectiveness of extended cessation treatment for older smokers
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 314–322, February 2014
How to Cite
Barnett, P. G., Wong, W., Jeffers, A., Munoz, R., Humfleet, G. and Hall, S. (2014), Cost-effectiveness of extended cessation treatment for older smokers. Addiction, 109: 314–322. doi: 10.1111/add.12404
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01 DA02538, K05 DA016752, K23 DA018691, P50 DA 09253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.