‘Real-world’ effectiveness of smoking cessation treatments: a population study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 491–499, March 2014
How to Cite
Kotz, D., Brown, J. and West, R. (2014), ‘Real-world’ effectiveness of smoking cessation treatments: a population study. Addiction, 109: 491–499. doi: 10.1111/add.12429
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- English Department of Health
- Cancer Research UK
- Johnson and Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.