Commentaries on Graham et al. (2014)
Response to commentaries
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 702–703, May 2014
How to Cite
Graham, K., Miller, P., Chikritzhs, T., Bellis, M. A., Clapp, J. D., Hughes, K., Toomey, T. L. and Wells, S. (2014), Response to commentaries. Addiction, 109: 702–703. doi: 10.1111/add.12444
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- 1Reducing intoxication among bar patrons: some lessons from prevention of drinking and driving. Addiction 2014; 109: 693–698., , , , , et al.
- 2Transferable key factors? Addiction 2014; 109: 700–701.
- 3Patron Offending and Intoxication in Night Time Entertainment Districts (POINTED): Final Report. Geelong, Australia: Deakin University for the National Drug Law Enforcement Research Fund; 2013., , , , , et al.
- 5The importance of action: government flaws could mean marketing opportunities for private companies. Addiction 2014; 109: 701–702.
- 6Raising the Bar: Preventing Aggression in and around Bars, Pubs and Clubs. Oxford, UK: Routledge Publishing (Taylor & Francis Group); 2008.,
- 7Intoxicating spin-offs. Addiction 2014; 109: 699–700.