Mira B. Cladder-Micus, J. Loes Pouwels, Maximillian Hennig, and Angela A.T. Schuurmans contributed equally to this work.
Facing temptation in the bar: counteracting the effects of self-control failure on young adults' ad libitum alcohol intake
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 746–753, May 2014
How to Cite
Otten, R., Cladder-Micus, M. B., Pouwels, J. L., Hennig, M., Schuurmans, A. A. T. and Hermans, R. C. J. (2014), Facing temptation in the bar: counteracting the effects of self-control failure on young adults' ad libitum alcohol intake. Addiction, 109: 746–753. doi: 10.1111/add.12446
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2013 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.