Personal tobacco pack display before and after the introduction of plain packaging with larger pictorial health warnings in Australia: an observational study of outdoor café strips
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 653–662, April 2014
How to Cite
Zacher, M., Bayly, M., Brennan, E., Dono, J., Miller, C., Durkin, S., Scollo, M. and Wakefield, M. (2014), Personal tobacco pack display before and after the introduction of plain packaging with larger pictorial health warnings in Australia: an observational study of outdoor café strips. Addiction, 109: 653–662. doi: 10.1111/add.12466
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 08:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Cancer Council Victoria
- Cancer Council South Australia
- Quit Victoria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.