A randomized controlled trial testing the efficacy of a brief cannabis universal prevention program among adolescents in primary care
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 786–797, May 2014
How to Cite
Walton, M. A., Resko, S., Barry, K. L., Chermack, S. T., Zucker, R. A., Zimmerman, M. A., Booth, B. M. and Blow, F. C. (2014), A randomized controlled trial testing the efficacy of a brief cannabis universal prevention program among adolescents in primary care. Addiction, 109: 786–797. doi: 10.1111/add.12469
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2013 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Number: DA020075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.