Use of Silk Road, the online drug marketplace, in the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 774–783, May 2014
How to Cite
Barratt, M. J., Ferris, J. A. and Winstock, A. R. (2014), Use of Silk Road, the online drug marketplace, in the United Kingdom, Australia and the United States. Addiction, 109: 774–783. doi: 10.1111/add.12470
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 DEC 2013 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Australian Government under the Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvement Grants Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.