Motivational intervention to enhance post-detoxification 12-Step group affiliation: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Addiction published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Society for the Study of Addiction
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 766–773, May 2014
How to Cite
Vederhus, J.-K., Timko, C., Kristensen, Ø., Hjemdahl, B. and Clausen, T. (2014), Motivational intervention to enhance post-detoxification 12-Step group affiliation: a randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 109: 766–773. doi: 10.1111/add.12471
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- The Norwegian Research Council
- VA HSR&D. Grant Number: RCS 00-001
Appendix S1 Manual/description of the motivational intervention on the detox unit.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.