Does methamphetamine use increase violent behaviour? Evidence from a prospective longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 798–806, May 2014
How to Cite
McKetin, R., Lubman, D. I., Najman, J. M., Dawe, S., Butterworth, P. and Baker, A. L. (2014), Does methamphetamine use increase violent behaviour? Evidence from a prospective longitudinal study. Addiction, 109: 798–806. doi: 10.1111/add.12474
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 350974
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
Appendix S1 Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale hostility item.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.