Levels of saliva cotinine in electronic cigarette users
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 825–829, May 2014
How to Cite
Etter, J.-F. (2014), Levels of saliva cotinine in electronic cigarette users. Addiction, 109: 825–829. doi: 10.1111/add.12475
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Swiss Tobacco Prevention Fund. Grant Number: 12.000489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.