Multiple distinct CHRNB3–CHRNA6 variants are genetic risk factors for nicotine dependence in African Americans and European Americans
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 814–822, May 2014
How to Cite
Culverhouse, R. C., Johnson, E. O., Breslau, N., Hatsukami, D. K., Sadler, B., Brooks, A. I., Hesselbrock, V. M., Schuckit, M. A., Tischfield, J. A., Goate, A. M., Saccone, N. L. and Bierut, L. J. (2014), Multiple distinct CHRNB3–CHRNA6 variants are genetic risk factors for nicotine dependence in African Americans and European Americans. Addiction, 109: 814–822. doi: 10.1111/add.12478
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 10:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: R21DA033827, R01DA026911, R01DA013423, R01DA019963
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: P01CA089392
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: U10AA008401
- NIH Gene Environment Initiative. Grant Numbers: U01HG004438, U01HG004422, HHSN268200782096C, X01HG005274, U01HG004446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.