Polygenic risk scores for smoking: predictors for alcohol and cannabis use?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 7, pages 1141–1151, July 2014
How to Cite
Vink, J. M., Hottenga, J. J., de Geus, E. J. C., Willemsen, G., Neale, M. C., Furberg, H. and Boomsma, D. I. (2014), Polygenic risk scores for smoking: predictors for alcohol and cannabis use?. Addiction, 109: 1141–1151. doi: 10.1111/add.12491
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 11:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 284167, 230374
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 904-61-090, 985-10-002, 904-61-193, 480-04-004, 400-05-717, 31160008, 911-09-032, 56-464-14192
- Center for Medical Systems Biology (CSMB, NWO Genomics)
- NBIC/BioAssist/RK. Grant Number: 2008.024
- Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure. Grant Number: 184.021.007
- VU University's Institute for Health and Care Research (EMGO+)
- Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam (NCA)
- European Science Foundation. Grant Number: EU/QLRT-2001-01254
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- ENGAGE. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2007-201413
- Rutgers University Cell and DNA Repository. Grant Number: NIMH U24 MH068457-06
- Avera Institute, Sioux Falls, South Dakota (USA)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01D0042157-01A, DA-18673, DA-026119
- Genetic Association Information Network (GAIN) of the Foundation for the US National Institutes of Health
- US National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH081802, 1RC2MH089951-01, 1RC2 MH089995-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.