Commentary on Barratt et al. (2014)
Commentary on Barratt et al. (2014): Steps towards characterizing online anonymous drug marketplace customers
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 5, pages 784–785, May 2014
How to Cite
Christin, N. (2014), Commentary on Barratt et al. (2014): Steps towards characterizing online anonymous drug marketplace customers. Addiction, 109: 784–785. doi: 10.1111/add.12519
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- 2Federal Bureau of Investigation. Criminal complaint: Ross William Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts, DPR, Silk Road. 2013. Available at: https://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb/UlbrichtCriminalComplaint.pdf (accessed 13 March 2014; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6LWf6foGa).
- 3Traveling the Silk Road: a measurement analysis of a large anonymous online marketplace. International World Wide Web Conference (IW3C2), 13–17 May 2013, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. New York: ACM. Available at: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/nicolasc/publications/Christin-WWW13.pdf (accessed 6 February 2014; archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6HgMHctze).
- 4‘Surfing the Silk Road’: a study of users' experiences. Int J Drug Policy 2013; doi: 10.1016/j.drugpo.2013.08.011 [Epub 2013 Sep 8],