Change in physical activity after smoking cessation: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 7, pages 1172–1183, July 2014
How to Cite
Auer, R., Vittinghoff, E., Kiefe, C., Reis, J. P., Rodondi, N., Khodneva, Y. A., Kertesz, S. G., Cornuz, J. and Pletcher, M. J. (2014), Change in physical activity after smoking cessation: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study. Addiction, 109: 1172–1183. doi: 10.1111/add.12561
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) in collaboration with the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Grant Numbers: HHSN268201300025C, HHSN268201300026C
- Northwestern University. Grant Number: HHSN268201300027C
- University of Minnesota. Grant Number: HHSN268201300028C
- Kaiser Foundation Research Institute. Grant Number: HHSN268201300029C
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Grant Number: HHSN268200900041C
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PBLAP3-136774
- Société Académique Vaudoise
- SICPA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.