Youth tobacco use type and associations with substance use disorders
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 1371–1380, August 2014
How to Cite
Cavazos-Rehg, P. A., Krauss, M. J., Spitznagel, E. L., Grucza, R. A. and Bierut, L. J. (2014), Youth tobacco use type and associations with substance use disorders. Addiction, 109: 1371–1380. doi: 10.1111/add.12567
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024992, KL2 RR024994
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K02DA021237
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.