An early evaluation of implementation of brief intervention for unhealthy alcohol use in the US Veterans Health Administration
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 109, Issue 9, pages 1472–1481, September 2014
How to Cite
Williams, E. C., Rubinsky, A. D., Chavez, L. J., Lapham, G. T., Rittmueller, S. E., Achtmeyer, C. E. and Bradley, K. A. (2014), An early evaluation of implementation of brief intervention for unhealthy alcohol use in the US Veterans Health Administration. Addiction, 109: 1472–1481. doi: 10.1111/add.12600
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2014 11:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Quality Enhancement Research Initiative. Grant Number: RRP 11-268
- VA Health Services Research and Development. Grant Numbers: IIR 08-314, CDA 12-276
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R25 MH080916- 01A2
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development Service, Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI)
- VA Center of Excellence for Substance Abuse Treatment and Education (CESATE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.