Efficacy of interventions to combat tobacco addiction: Cochrane update of 2013 reviews
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 9, pages 1414–1425, September 2014
How to Cite
Hartmann-Boyce, J., Stead, L. F., Cahill, K. and Lancaster, T. (2014), Efficacy of interventions to combat tobacco addiction: Cochrane update of 2013 reviews. Addiction, 109: 1414–1425. doi: 10.1111/add.12633
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.