Efficacy of brief motivational interviewing on smoking cessation at tuberculosis clinics in Tshwane, South Africa: a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for the Study of Addiction
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 1942–1952, November 2014
How to Cite
Louwagie, G. M. C., Okuyemi, K. S. and Ayo-Yusuf, O. A. (2014), Efficacy of brief motivational interviewing on smoking cessation at tuberculosis clinics in Tshwane, South Africa: a randomized controlled trial. Addiction, 109: 1942–1952. doi: 10.1111/add.12671
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2014 09:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation. Grant Number: 12.402.2/MvdW/U.10.0696/cal
- Global Bridges Health Care Alliance for Tobacco Dependence Treatment and the National Research Foundation of South Africa. Grant Number: 80843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.