Casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate: a remineralizing agent of enamel
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 404–408, December 2012
How to Cite
Gurunathan, D., Somasundaram, S. and Kumar, S. (2012), Casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate: a remineralizing agent of enamel. Australian Dental Journal, 57: 404–408. doi: 10.1111/adj.12006
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- (Accepted for publication 13 May 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!