Associations between area-level disadvantage and DMFT among a birth cohort of Indigenous Australians
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 75–81, March 2013
How to Cite
Jamieson, L., Do, L., Bailie, R., Sayers, S. and Turrell, G. (2013), Associations between area-level disadvantage and DMFT among a birth cohort of Indigenous Australians. Australian Dental Journal, 58: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/adj.12017
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- 1Australian Bureau of Statistics. The Health and Welfare of Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, 2008. Canberra: ABS, 2008.
- 2Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia's Health 2006. Canberra: AIHW, 2006.
- 3Australia's Dental Generations. The National Survey of Adult Oral Health 2004–06. Canberra: AIHW, 2007., , , eds.
- 11Neighbourhoods and Health. New York: Oxford University Press, 2003., .
- 12Social Determinants of Health. New York: Oxford University Press, 1999., .
- 15The structural factors of Indigenous disadvantage and dysfunction that constitute risk pathways to problem sexual behaviour and child sexual exploitation. Canberra: Australian Crime Commission, 2008..
- 18Australian Bureau of Statistics. Community Housing Infrastructure Needs Survey. ABS: Canberra, 2007.
- 22The effects of poverty on children's development and oral health. Pediatr Dent 2012;34:32–38..
- 24NZDep2001 Index of Deprivation User's Manual. Wellington: Wellington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2006., .
- 25Australian Bureau of Statistics. Information Paper: An Introduction to Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), 2006. ABS: Canberra, 2008.
- 27National Advisory Committee on Oral Health. Healthy Mouths Healthy Lives: Australia's National Oral Health Plan 2004–2013. South Australian Department of Health: Adelaide, 2004.