Oral health and other characteristics of pregnant Aboriginal women compared with general population estimates
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Australian Dental Association
Australian Dental Journal
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 120–124, March 2013
How to Cite
Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health (2013), Oral health and other characteristics of pregnant Aboriginal women compared with general population estimates. Australian Dental Journal, 58: 120–124. doi: 10.1111/adj.12034
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- 4Periodontal disease and dental caries among Indigenous Australians living in the Northern Territory, Australia: the PerioCardio study. J Public Health Dent (in press)., , , et al.
- 7Barriers to utilisation of dental services during pregnancy: a qualitative analysis. J Dent Child 2009;76:46–52., , , .
- 8Prioritizing oral health in pregnancy. Kans Nurse 2004;79:10..
- 11Australia's Dental Generations. The National Survey of Adult Oral Health 2004–06. Canberra: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007., , .