Habitat fragmentation in forests affects relatedness and spatial genetic structure of a native rodent, Rattus lutreolus
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 568–580, August 2013
How to Cite
STEPHENS, H. C., SCHMUKI, C., BURRIDGE, C. P. and O'REILLY-WAPSTRA, J. M. (2013), Habitat fragmentation in forests affects relatedness and spatial genetic structure of a native rodent, Rattus lutreolus. Austral Ecology, 38: 568–580. doi: 10.1111/aec.12001
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- W. V. Scott Charitable Trust
- CRC for Forestry
- Forestry Tasmania
- Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!