Contribution of rarity and commonness to patterns of species richness in biogeographic transitions regions: Woody plants of Uruguay
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 639–645, September 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Quesada, A. and Brazeiro, A. (2013), Contribution of rarity and commonness to patterns of species richness in biogeographic transitions regions: Woody plants of Uruguay. Austral Ecology, 38: 639–645. doi: 10.1111/aec.12009
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!