Between-individual variation drives the seasonal dynamics in the trophic niche of a Neotropical marsupial
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 664–671, September 2013
How to Cite
Pires, M. M., Martins, E. G., Araújo, M. S. and dos Reis, S. F. (2013), Between-individual variation drives the seasonal dynamics in the trophic niche of a Neotropical marsupial. Austral Ecology, 38: 664–671. doi: 10.1111/aec.12011
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- FAPESP (Brazil)
Appendix S1. Rarefaction analysis of the inter-individual diet variation index.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.